I am a stubborn person and I'm very guitly for that. I know I didnt participate to my best ability and I felt like I held my group back. Some of them might agree with me. I'm a close minded music nerd that only has one thing one her mind and I've always been that way. If it doesn't have anything solely based on music then i wouldn't do my best in it. In this semester, and every other semester to come, a majority of my classes will be music based. Unlike some, I'm already starting classes for my major which is Music Ed.
My performance was less than satisfactory and my attitude towards the class was very unnecessary. It has taken me too long to get myself together and get my work done. I wouldn't have gotten a U for my midterm grade if I would have only been compliant and got the job done instead of waiting until the last minute. I've very disappointed with myself because I know I can do much better than what I have done.
This class has truely been a learning experience for me. I still don't understand the class, but it made me look at myself, at what I've done/haven't done, and what I've become. I really need an attitude adjustment, but I'm really giving myself one as I evaluate myself. Maybe somewhere down the road this class will actually help me. Who know's, but I'll keep you posted.
-Faith Cooper
No comments:
Post a Comment