Sunday, November 21, 2010

Research

Quite honestly, I feel the last lecture should have been the first. I was confused as to what the purpose of the class was until the last lecture. If I would have known this from the start I would have taken this class more seriously. The thing that really blew my mind was having to write a blog about lectures that really had nothing in common. I tried to have open mind but if I'm not convinced from the beginning, I sure won't be in the end.
From what I gathered, the class is supposed to help us better ourselves in research skills. I don't recall researching anything until our groups came together to work on our projects. If the blogs had something to do with research I would have done my stuff on time. It didn't make sense to me why we had to make blogs. I shouldn't be close minded but that's just how I am, I can't change that.
I understand that we all have to do things in life that we don't want to do, but I would rather do things that make sense to me, and if I don't get it right away hopefully I'll have an epiphany. I did learn more about my culture than I have in elementary-high school but it didn't really click. The first lecture went back to our ancestors, then it jumped to thousands of years later and the topics got stuck in that era. But in the end, I did receive good tips on how to do research.

No comments:

Post a Comment